Welcome to the website of the GigSmart (Pty) Ltd under the company registration number 2017/369204/07 and trading as GigSmart – Digital Evolution. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website in order to understand how they may affect the use of any products and services on offer to you.
The Terms and Conditions stated here are for the GigSmart – Digital Evolution online website exclusively and may differ from the terms and conditions for direct purchases with GigSmart – Digital Evolution.
- By using the online store, you agree and accept the Terms and Conditions, as set out below, without modification, reservations or changes. By using this website, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply as the final agreement with GigSmart, should you wish to make a purchase.
- Use of this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not warrant that the use of the website will be without error or interruption or that the servers that make the website available are entirely virus free at all times. No liability will be accepted by GigSmart for damage or loss of any kind arising from the access to our website.
- No products or goods will be released or dispatched unless full payment has been received and the payment has been confirmed by the relevant banks. This is applicable to all payment methods including, but not limited to, credit card payments and electronic funds transfer.
- All goods purchased on this website will be supplied by GigSmart unless otherwise stated where as part of the delivery a third party may be engaged.
- The contract of sale will only be concluded once the order is accepted by GigSmart.
- GigSmart does not warrant that the content displayed on the website is always accurate but every step is taken to ensure that information is up to date and complete.
- All rights relating to logos, text, images, data, information or other material communicated on the website are for use on this website and are for viewing purposes only. Unauthorized use, changes or copying is prohibited.
- GigSmart values all feedback via the “Contact Us” option on the website. Any information placed on the website will become our property and will not be limited in any way whatsoever as to the use of the information. Any inappropriate comments that contain unlawful, obscene or defamatory material will not be permitted and will be removed from the website entirely.
- GigSmart will not distribute, sell or share any personal information provided on this website with anyone else and will solely be restricted to be used on the website and/or the transaction processed on it. We reserve the right to communicate with you regarding information that may be required related to the services or products as a result of use of the website. All personal information is held securely.
- To use and access this website you will require a suitable device with internet connectivity and GigSmart shall not be held liable for any charges that may be incurred by you as a result of the connectivity.
- Only online orders that have been completed and paid for in full will be processed for delivery.
- GigSmart will not accept responsibility for orders placed incorrectly on the website and will not be held liable for delivering the original intended item unless subject to an additional delivery charge.
- GigSmart operates in terms of the requirements of the Consumer protection Act and our terms and conditions policy is aligned with it.
- Should you wish to return any item received from an online purchase, it is your responsibility to return it to GigSmart, with the original invoice and all the packaging and accessories. GigSmart will not be liable to collect the goods from you that have been delivered to you for any reason whatsoever. GigSmart will not be held responsible for any costs that may be incurred by you as a result of returning the product. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of income, loss of revenue, or any travel expenses.
- GigSmart will accept goods back for credit within 24 hours of delivery if it is in exactly the same state and condition that it was when it was originally supplied to you. This includes but is not restricted to all packaging and accessories.
- Most goods that are defective when purchased or fail due to a manufacture fault will be swapped out, credited or exchanged within a 7-day period from date of delivery.
- Excluded from the 7-day swap out are –
- Items that were purchased by special order arrangement; Software; Consumables; Any items that show sign of misuse or abuse; Goods that are susceptible to power surges; Accidental damage.
- Goods that cannot be comprehensively tested in store by a GigSmart technician due to suppliers warranty policy such as printers, monitors, modems, speakers, scanners, laptops, tablets and uninterrupted power supply units. These goods will be sent to the original suppliers for testing. No repair, refund or replacement will be issued before the testing or a detailed report issued of the items is complete and has been reviewed by the authorized repair center. GigSmart will not be held responsible for loss of any nature that may occur during this period of testing and assessment whether it is loss of earnings, travel, warranty or any other cause.
- Warranty on all goods will not be valid at all if the serial number has been removed, altered, modified, damaged, erased or marked in any way whatsoever.
Save for the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008 and the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 25 of 2005, GigSmart will not be held liable for any damage, loss or liability of nature arising from the use, or inability to use, the GigSmart online store.
GigSmart has done its upmost to ensure that the site is free from errors, but do not assert that the site and its content is free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. If you do note any errors or problems, please report them to GigSmart via email.
Information and content on the website should not be seen as professional advice supported by GigSmart. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the products or goods that they purchase meet their needs before they are purchased as all goods are sold on an “as is” basis.
Who we are
GIGSMART (PTY) LTD | Reg No. 2017/369204/07 | Office: 051 011 3319 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: https://www.gigsmart.co.za
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Transaction and Billing Information
If you buy something from us –a subscription service, electronic goods, a custom domain, or any listed online product, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit/debit card information, and contact information.