*Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
ROLI Live Block – Performance Controller for Blocks Modular Music System
The Live Block from ROLI adds a number of performance controls to the Blocks modular music performance system and is designed to be used in conjunction with the Lightpad Block. The Live Block puts the most frequently used functions for performance in immediate reach, including controls for switching scales and octaves, playing chords and arpeggios, and sustaining notes. The unit’s rechargeable battery offers up to four hours of use and is charged via the magnetic DNA connector on the Lightpad Block.
– The Live Block buttons let you switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes in real time
• Mode: Toggle between favorite sounds, loops, and tracks
• Volume: Adjust volume
• Scale: Select any of the available 19 scales
• Chord: Select a chord that is triggered from a single note
• Arp: Select an arpeggio that is triggered when you press a note
• Sustain: Sustain a note
• Octave: Switch octaves by going up or down three octaves
• Heart: Bookmark your favorite sounds