Upgrade the memory in your compatible system using the 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz SO-DIMM Memory Module from Crucial. This single memory module features a capacity of 8GB, a clock speed of 2400 MHz (PC4-19200), a 260-pin SO-DIMM form factor, operates using 1.2V, and has a CAS latency of 17. Additionally, this RAM is not buffered and does not support ECC technology. Adding more memory to your system will help boost its capabilities, including improving system performance and application responsiveness. Start-up times will be improved with fewer delays during routine operations, and more programs will be able to run simultaneously with easier switching between them. This memory is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Speeds start at 2133 MT/s
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- Available in modules up to 8GB and kits up to 32GB
- Limited lifetime warranty